Fun Reverb Broads post today! Without further ado;
Ten things I will never, not ever, do.
- Pee in front of my husband.
- Talk about sex with my mother.
- Own a dog.
- Lie about my age. (42)
- Regret marrying my husband.
- Choose a soak in a tub over a hot shower.
- Come home without hoping that the mail contains a present for me. Yes, I know not everyday can be Christmas, but some days are.
- Willing live through a summer without A/C. I’m too damn old and too damn crabby.
- Love any band more than the Smiths, and food more than potatoes and any joke more than this one; How are a grape and a chicken alike? They’re both purple…except the chicken.
- Stop cussing. Dammit.
For the Smiths reference, you get a high five from me. And I agree with all of your other 9, which is a little eerie.
I, too, look for presents in the mail everyday. Also, I snorted aloud at 9 and will have to send a text to my dad sharing it with him.
Great List, except 3, but that's only because I really, really, really want a dog.
I probably lost my captcha, but it was "proppela",ya know, for a playa with a boat
LOVE that list!! I want to add all those to mine too!! Except #6. I like soaking in a hot tub more than a hot shower. 🙂
I love this list and especially the joke. I am amazed that so many people are okay with excreting in front of their significant others. Can't we just keep some things private?
There is nothing better than coming home to good mail! I get excited when it's a magazine or catalog instead of bills!
I totally agree with your list, except for #3 (love my pooch) and the first half of #9. I especially agree with #1 & 2 and wish I'd thought to have them on my own list!
Ha! Loved this list. And the joke. And the mail thing – what is it about getting stuff in the mail? And why don't we send it to other people more often when we so enjoy getting it ourselves? I think I'm going to need to send something now…
Kristen– I KNOW! I have tried to set up a monthly letter-writing day, but so far I've skipped it twice. This month for SURE…let's spread some snail mail love!
Curse away, my friend, curse away. And I am proud to say that after 10 years of marriage and almost two years living together before that, Joe has never seen me pee.